Thursday, June 05, 2008

Lame Post - ABCs

ABC TAG:

A = ADVOCATE FOR: Preservation of historical buildings and underdevelopment of land.

B = BEST FEATURE: My winning smile.

C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: My family.

D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: Graduation. Marriage. Babies.

E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: Camera.

F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: Looking at old family pictures. Reading.

G = GOOD AT: Procrastinating.

H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: Sky diving, bungee jumping, or anything extreme.

I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: Purchase rural land and never allow it to be developed. Restore an old farm/Victorian house.

J = JUNKIE FOR: Twilight and CLEAN Romance Novels.

K = KINDRED SPIRIT: Holly Olson.

L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I lived in Washington for a year.

M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: Carrying home a giant dead fish on a stick.

N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Lower my standards for someone.

O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Watching old movies.

Q = QUOTE: "What!? Is this true? Could there possibly be more bare chested men who are freakishly huge to write about? Beautiful." - Courtney

R = REASON TO SMILE: God loves me.

S = SORRY ABOUT: Relationships with siblings that become more and more distant.

T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: Uncle Tony, Capellini

U = UNINTERESTED IN: Working.

V = VERY SCARED OF: Ladders.

W = WORST HABIT: Putting things off.

X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: European tour.

Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: Somewhere in the 18th and 19th centuries.

Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Sagittarius

3 comments:

  1. Did you think about me when you wrote "Clean Romance Novels"

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, because you read the dirty romance novels. And I plan on deeming myself 'tagged' and using your post thing. I figured I was Capelini or close to it, so I take the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I just barely figured out who Uncle Tony and Capelini are. And here I was all pissed that you and Courtney both hadn't tagged me.

    And I know I read the dirty ones Court, and they are wonderful thank you very much. I was wondering if she thought of me and that why she made the distinction of "Clean" romance novels.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...