John and I have chosen three ideas that we liked best and have outlined below. Please use the poll on the side to choose which of these ideas are your favorite. Please take into consideration the following:
- We want to include as many people in our group as possible.
- We are all busy, so editing will be kept to a minimum. That being said, we want the best movie there, so...
- Depending on the movie, we will be filming on the 6th (at the Bishopric's) and more so on the 13th - please make an effort to be to these last FHE activities before the end of the semester.
- John and I really loved all the ideas. So thanks for your efforts yesterday.
- More info will be made available as we continue to work on this.
Hot Tub Mockumentary - this movie will follow the interviews of several people remembeing the good times with the hot tub. The hot tub will not be mentioned during the actual interviews, until the very end. This will make it seem like we are talking about a wayward/lost friend.
- "We used to have so much fun together, and then one day... it was like he wasn't even trying anymore."
- "Our relationship started feeling so empty...so I had to find someone new."
- "I met all my friends through him, and now...he's not even a part of my life."
Another spin on this idea would be doing an actual documentary style video, with a narrator. OR, having the "Hot Tub" have a voice talking about the good times, before he was falling apart and useless.
If you vote for the hot tub idea, please leave a comment as to which version of this idea you like.
Music Video/Dance off - Choosing a favorite song and choreographing a music video.
Why we like this idea: There isn't much script writing necessary. Which means no corny lines and no flubbing up your words.
Problems: Deciding on one music video we can all participate in. Choreographing... some of us can not do simple aerobics because they can't learn the steps, let alone a full feature music video.
"LOST" Spoof - Traipsing through a wooded area in survival mode, while flashing back to our old lives. Flashback ideas: Becca dancing in her room. William winning the jackpot after smoking everyone in poker. ETC.
Why we like this idea: Honestly, it just was really funny in my head.
Problems: This will probably take the most time, energy and creativity. We'd have to be really on the ball and shoot in parts throughout the week.
Leave a comment or email me with any questions. The poll will close on Monday, April 6, at 2:00 pm (I think...around then, though) and John and I will announce the winner at the Bishopric's home that night.