Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Red Shoes

I found what would have been the perfect pair of red shoes today. I have been looking for a pair of red heels for a while now; I know exactly what I want, but I haven't been able to find them. Today, I found them! Only, they were half a size too small.

Trust me, I wore them around the store for half an hour hoping that they would magically work, but by the end, I just couldn't get them. They were too small.

Dang it!

These perfect red shoes are a subtle glitter, cranberry color. They are pointy-toed and a slingback. They have kitten heels.

I want them! I need them! Stupid Ross! If only they had had just a half size bigger!

If anybody comes across a size 8.5 pair of Etienne Aigner red shoes, described above, please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. It may be worth calling other Ross stores. I know the idea is that they carry kind of a mish-mash of different things, but actually I've found that the 3 Ross stores near me usually have similar (often identical) inventory. I have found this to be true with dog stuff, kitchen stuff, baby stuff, picture frames, and laundry hampers.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow by Email