Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Getting Schooled

Things I've learned this week (and it's only Tuesday):

  1. You do not necessarily need brown sugar in chocolate chip cookies.
  2. Provo police do not know how to work yield signs.
  3. Even when I'm losing my voice, I'm still louder than the majority of people.
  4. I have a very attractive family. (Don't take that the wrong way; I'm only saying that we are a very good looking bunch.)
  5. My name is a grandma's name.
  6. I do not like tilapia.
  7. Brazil is more urbanized than I originally thought... turns out they aren't completely poverty stricken and living in 3rd world living conditions. I feel really ignorant after this.
  8. Venezuelan dancing is sort of risque. I'm surprised they approve it on BYU campus...lol.
  9. My phone can not go 2 days without being charged.
  10. Playing Collapse when you have a presentation to give the next day is NOT a good idea.
  11. Finals are this month!
  12. I do not really like to hear myself talk. After a minute or so, it kind of freaks me out. This usually results in me leaving out half the intended information I was to share. Dang it.

3 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd let you know that I find your blog very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. after a minute or so? How long do you hammer on talking without giving others the chance to break in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a couple of minutes? Do you hammer on so long that no one can break in?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...