Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring

I love spring. I really do. Spring in Utah, well...it's about a week long. We have snow, cold, more snow, a nice day, and then more snow. As soon as the last snow storm comes through (around May) it's time for the heat. I wish it could stay like it was today. The sun was so warm! The mountains still snow-capped, but the buds were coming on the trees, the flowers are so pretty, and the breeze was cool enough that I wasn't roasting in my car. It was wonderful! Consequently, it is bad for sitting in an office, but great for cleaning out the car and doing outside housework. Love it!

On a separate note, I've been listening to Ludo's Love Me Dead for a week now - over and over. Meghan is probably completely sick of it, but I can't help it. I haven't enjoyed a band as much as I do Ludo since I discovered Muse. People confuse me when they don't share my love for the amazing music I stumble upon. Oh well, it's what makes my day bright.

This week has to be carefully managed. I have my one final coming up, and since it is comprehensive, it is going to be hard. I got a 96% on my last test, and was ecstatic. I think I probably told everyone I knew. But, it won't be enough to pull my grade to an A. You see, I started the semester attempting Stats, yet again, and it really killed me at the beginning. And so, I have to work really hard to make sure I get a B, and don't let my grade drop below that. In some classes, I would kill for a C - but Geography of Latin America deserves a B. So I've got to find time to study. On top of that, of course, I will be working most the week. On projects that should be done. And even still more, I have to be out of my apartment the same day of my final (the 21). I can't move into my new place until the 28th. So it will take skillful planning and a little time off work in order to accomplish such a feat. Luckily, I am quite accustomed to being without a bed (I often fall asleep on the couch) and so I will be able to pack that up and get rid of it among other things as the week progresses.

Today was very productive as I cleaned out my car, washed it, and then watched the Jazz game (they beat Houston... it was a pretty lame game - even with the technical fouls).

I am very hopeful to survive this week - I just hope I endure it well, and get the desired results from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...