Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Typical Ohio Weather

I'm in Ohio right now.

I wanted to post something about my reunion in Winchester, KY. But I am waiting to find out where the video that I want to post with it is. (And pictures, too...)

So instead - I will just discuss the weather. Because, people, it's 69 degrees. In August. I really shouldn't have to say more. That doesn't seem cold, but I swear it feels colder when the wind is blowing and the clouds are covering the sun. Pretty typical.

But I love it. Why? Because it feels more like fall. And I love the fall in Ohio. Granted, it is very green right now - so while it doesn't look like fall - it feels like fall and it smells like fall. And I love it.

There isn't a lot to do, so our family goes on walks. We attempt to walk the dog. In fact, seeing Amy being dragged across the baseball diamonds was pretty much the highlight of the evening. She had to grab a tree in order to stop herself from literally being pulled by Rusty before Bradley could save her. Her screams were attractive...and hilarious. Rusty isn't exactly well-behaved for us on his walks.

Anyway, I hope the temperature doesn't drop too much because I didn't bring anthing warmer than a pair of jeans, flip-flops, and a t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...