Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Card 2010


May all your holiday dreams come true!

I was going to sit down and do what I did last year, but it seems like a bit much.

My year in summary includes: moving twice, losing best friends to bigger and greater things outside of Provo, graduating from BYU (yes, that means, finishing stats), self-publishing my book, traveling to Florida and to New York City, having family and friends continually demonstrate how much they love me and accept me for who I am, and reaffirming my testimony of the gospel - I do not want to be anywhere without it.

I have much to be grateful for. The Church. My Savior. My family. My job. I love this time of year, even if it is wretchedly cold outside because I love to sit down and realize all the things that have blown by as the year as progressed and to count my blessings - as there are many.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. When you come home... you can help me and show me how to edit pictures... k thanks

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...