Friday, November 14, 2008

On my nerves...

Things that are really getting on my nerves today:

  1. People who expect you to read minds when you never claimed to be psychic or Edward.
  2. People who do not understand what an acceleration ramp is.
  3. Motorcycles that take up a whole parking place - especially when they have a section reserved specifically for them.
  4. Being poor.
  5. My alarm clock - it is certainly doing an inadequate job. Not that it really mattered today.
Things that are not on my nerves today:
  1. Good friends who love and support me.
  2. My sister, Amy. I love her.
  3. The weather - it is absolutely lovely today.
  4. Surprisingly, school. Though I still wish it were closer to finishing time than it really is.
  5. Food. I will be hunting for it now...

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...