Sunday, May 03, 2009

Shellology

FOODOLOGY:
What is your salad dressing of choice?....Ranch or Poppy seed - but it depends on the salad.
What is your favorite sit down restaurant?.....Anything Thai
What is your favorite fast food restaurant?.... Taco Bell or Wendy's
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?.... Yellow Curry
What are your pizza toppings of choice?.... Pineapple

TECHNOLOGY*
How many televisions are in your house?.... 5, I think
What color cell phone do you have?...Red

BIOLOGY*
Are you right-handed or left-handed?.... South paw
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?....wisdom teeth
What is the last heavy item you lifted?....Becca's dresser - sort of...or my TV
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?....no, but I have been knocked so hard that I saw spots for a while

BULLCRAPOLOGY*
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?....yes
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?.....I have no idea, but I would change it
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? .....NO! I watched a fellow-server drink a souffle cup for $10 and thought she was retarded. She spent the rest of the night throwing it back up.

DUMBOLOGY*
How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?....2
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?....The last time wasn't the most exciting... we just got pulled over for speeding and he made us late to the gig at the pub
Last person you talked to?.....Roberta
Last person you hugged? .....Becca

FAVORITOLOGY*
Season?.....Fall
Holiday?.... Thanksgiving
Day of the week?.....Depends on the week... Friday or Saturday or Sunday
Month?....October or November, but they all have their perks

CURRENTOLOGY*
Missing someone?.....KELSIE! And the rest of my family. It would have been nice to be able to go to Simon's wedding.
Mood?......Lazy
What are you listening to?....Nothing, actually. Or maybe Ray LaMontagne play through my head and of course, the sound of me typing
Watching?.....Just finished Weekend at Bernie's
Worrying about? .....nothing

KRISTENOLOGY*
First place you went this morning?.....The bathroom
What's the last movie you saw?.....Weekend at Bernie's at home, 17 Again in the theater
Do you smile often? .....Of course I do

MEOLOGY*
Do you always answer your phone?.....no
It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?...My dad, wishing me a good morning (it'd be 6am his time) or.... I don't know. It wouldn't matter, though, I wouldn't hear it if I was sleeping
If you could change your eye color what would it be? ....BROWN!!!!!! I love BROWN eyes!
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?.....nada
Do you own a digital camera? ....yes, a little chunky box
Have you ever had a pet fish? Sure, Bubbles and A&B
What's on your wish list for your birthday?....a passport, a bike... furniture
Can you do pushups? ....sure
Can you do a chin up?....no, never could
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? ....excited
Do you have any saved texts?.....yes
Ever been in a car wreck? .....no
Do you have an accent? .....sure - not a fun one though
What is the last song to make you cry? Hm... Letters from Home
When was the last time you cried?.....Ooooh, I got a little misty when I had to leave Ohio...and Kelsie
Plans tonight? ...nada, It's already so late!
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? ......yes
3 things you bought yesterday?....McDonald's
Have you ever been given roses? ....no
Current hate right now? .....Need you ask? STATS!
Met someone who changed your life? .....Definitely
How did you bring in the new year? .....at a family stake "dance" with my sister Mackenzie
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?.....yes - but not so much for me, but to explore the past. I'd go way WAY back in time! AWESOME!
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?....no
Does anyone love you? .....yes, I imagine there are a few out there
Would you be a pirate? ....no, but I'd be a pirate wench
What songs do you sing in the shower? ...whatever I'm listening to on my phone or CD player
Ever had someone sing to you? .....yes - the drunk table at IHOP was pretty special
Do you like to cuddle? ....yes
Have you held hands with anyone today? ....negative
Who was the last person you took a picture of? ....KELSIE!!!
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?....Smashmouth, Robin, Hanson, Chumba Wumba... I don't know. The great music of the 90s!
Are most of the friends in your life new or old?.....Newer
Do you like pulpy orange juice? .....YES!
What is something your friends make fun of you for?....Reading romance novels
Have you ever ridden on an camel? no
When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? .....tonight, for dinner
What were you doing 12 AM last night? ....Going to Wendy's with Colin and Lauren then hanging out at Engagement Pond
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? .....What time is it, really? (I couldn't see a clock...because there wasn't one to see!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...