Friday, May 01, 2009

NBA musings

I was going to get all deep and do a bit of research, but man! I'm tired.

So instead, I'll just say:

  1. The Bulls vs. Celtics game tonight was awesome!
  2. There are some really ugly people in the NBA (see: Gasol, Vujacic, Morrison, Scola...etc) In fact, there are so many that I wanted to make a top 25 list. But really, I don't watch enough games to know where to find them all - just that they are there.
  3. The oppostie of the above point is that there is also a lot of attractive guys in the NBA. (i.e. Przybilla, Milshap, Calderon, Kleiza, etc.)
  4. It would be way more entertaining if the NBA was played shirts vs. skins, instead of always being restricted by jerseys.
  5. The above point is not true about the WNBA. Though, I guess the rest of the list would be applicable to the women's league.

1 comment:

  1. I always forget you're a basketball fan, because let's face it. I'm not really a fan so much as a distant admirer. I apparently am stuck in the childhood phase of believing that the world revolves around me still.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...