Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Tagged

1. Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate? It depends for what it is... and what is paired with it. But, dark usually triumphs over milk.
2. What's your favorite color? I have no idea. I love color combinations. My favorite: the fall colors. Cranberry, true green with golds and browns. Or pink and black. Or that robin egg blue with green and creams. Those ugly mustardy yellows and greens. I see a pattern, I think I like green the best.
3. Do you have any creative hobbies? I like to write. I like to craft - for about 5 minutes at a time. I want to learn how to sew and decorate cakes and I really wish I could design things... I wish I were more creative than I am. But I suppose I am more creative than those who are not creative at all...

4. What was your favorite subject in school? I loved English. And History. And Geography. And Art.
5. What is your favorite season and why? Fall. Fall has the best holidays, the best foods, the best smells, the best temperature, the best wardrobe, the best color palette (see above). It makes me ridiculously happy.
6. Who inspires you to sing like crazy when no one is around? Like Carla, I love Celine and Mariah. I will belt out their songs like nobody's business. And that's always best when no one is around, because I sound terrible. Of course, sometimes it is a necessity to sing "There were nights when the wind was so cold..." to the poor unsuspecting visitors and un-knowledgeable roommates.
7. What's your favorite dessert? Can you make it? How do you pick a favorite dessert? And yes. I can make it.
8. How did you learn to cook? My mother. And trial and error. And the internet. But mostly my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...