Monday, May 23, 2011

Drawing Challenge Day #6

I don't think I've ever really been able to choose my favorite book. And now they want me to choose my favorite character from my favorite book!?

I have a sneaky suspicion that whoever wrote up this list assumes that everyone's favorite book is Twilight and everyone will be drawing Edward - or Jacob.

But I got over my Twilight obsession years ago.

Anyway, I was going to draw Peeta from The Hunger Games. But I'm still mad about the casting decision and I didn't want to try and draw somebody that looked better than who they cast, because as we can already see, my drawings really don't amount to much.

My newest favorite series is by Lauren Willig and my favorite hero is Turnip from The Mischief of Mistletoe. I started rereading it the other day, and I just love him. He's so great! So I tried to draw him and his ridiculous waistcoat, and got the above picture.

(If you haven't read the Pink Series yet, I suggest you do...just saying.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...