Friday, August 24, 2012

Meds

It's hard to keep in perspective that the medicines that you sometimes have to take are doing good for the function of your body (the internal workings that you don't see) when the manifestations of side effects are so wretched. Day two of being on these pills, and I have felt nauseous and sick all day. Whatever, my pancreas doesn't need a break. I don't want to feel sick all the time just so it doesn't give out on me later in life! Lame. Stupid body for not knowing what to do with insulin. Also... according to WebMD I might have overdosed on it? Don't worry, I didn't. But I think I might skip my evening dose, just in case. I should not be given pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...