Monday, August 20, 2012

Never Happens

It is very likely that I've blogged this quote before, but it just seems so apt to my life. Truer words may never have been written about my life than this.
“...I have noticed that when things happen in one's imaginings, they never happen in one's life, so I am curbing myself.” 
― Dodie SmithI Capture the Castle
Only, I wish I could curb myself. I wish that I didn't jump into 1,001 different scenarios that are likely never going to happen, because it is just so darn frustrating when they don't. Why? Because, even though I might not be an excellent writer, I still am a writer, and the scenarios in my head are amazing.

So whether it is a job, a potential love interest, a missionary experience, a worked up lecture, a lesson, or anything, really, I just wish that for once, things would go as planned in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...