Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Coat of Arms (Please Vote)

My favorite author is hosting another contest that of course I had to participate in, especially since it was a call for creativity. She asked her fans to design a coat of arms for a prickly middle aged character that is known for putting everyone, including Napoleon Bonaparte, in place with her sharp-edged umbrella.

The only requirement was to have two crossed umbrellas, the rest was up to us.

You can see the other entries, and mine, here: http://www.laurenwillig.com/news/2012/10/02/pick-miss-gwens-coat-of-arms/

And if you decide to comment, I would appreciate if you mention that you like #4 the very best.



I won third place last year for a similar contest, but I'm just as eager to win another ARC copy of Lauren's newest book The Ashford Affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...