Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged

The only reason I'm doing this is because Clara tagged me...

3 Joys
1. My roommates
2. Fall weather - and all the amazing things to come (i.e. parties galore, trip to Idaho, my birthday, Thanksgiving in Sacramento, Christmas...)
3. Dreaming about the future

3 Fears
1. Being stuck in Utah for the rest of my life
2. Not being able to accomplish all my goals
3. Being fired from my job before I'm ready to go

3 Goals
1. GRADUATE... hopefully in 2 semesters :)
2. Go to Scotland/Ireland... Europe
3. Find a job that allows me to travel!

3 Current Obsessions
1. Scotland, especially Scottish men... :)
2. Writing my book
3. Dreaming about traveling and graduation

3 Facts About Yourself
1. I am left-handed
2. I graduated from high school in 2004, graduated with my AA in 2004, and have been working on my Bachelor's since 2004...
3. I should be working

I tag no one. Steal this if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...