Our amazing apartment is in charge of the Spotlight for ward prayer next week, and in an effort to be different and creative, we decided to quiz our dad's and see what they knew about us. It was rather hilarious...
My dad knows what he answered for each question...but I thought I'd give him the RIGHT ones.
1. What is your daughter's favorite band?
- John Mayer, Ludo, Muse
- Also accepted: Armor for Sleep, Michael Buble, Maroon 5, Norah Jones, Boyz II Men, Landon Pigg, Dashboard Confessionals, Coldplay, Weezer, Placebo...etc.
- Dad's answer: Josh Groban
- To be fair... I actually do own two of Josh's CDs, and I like him quite a bit. Though, I wouldn't peg him as a favorite.
- Anywhere outside the U.S.
- Also accepted: UK, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, France, Italy, Greece, Brazil, Peru, Barbados, Jamaica, Bali, Australia, Thailand, etc.
- Dad's answer: Europe!
- You got it right...I want to go to Europe more than I want to go anywhere else in the world. But the country changes almost daily.
- Dad nailed this on the head: reading, writing, pretending to play basketball (really I just LOVE it)
- Also accepted: working, school work, blogging, listening to music, baking, and watching movies.
- Looking at this list, I realize that my hobbies lack in actual ACTIVITY. Guess I need to work on that.
- Some sort of sports event (basketball or football preferred) followed by a long walk.
- Dad's answer: going to a fancy restaurant
- To be fair: That's a good answer. I LOVE trying new places. And I like things to be fancy. I think we seriously lack reasons to get dressed up...
- Someone who is masculine, hilarious, worthy priesthood holder, and ambitious/a provider
- Also accepted: well, there are lots, but those are the main ones
- Dad's answer: Has testimony, is funny, and has common-sense
- Everyone loved that "commen-sense" bit, and it made me laugh. Dad always talks about how it is something his mother tried/did teach him and something I know he tried to teach me. Sometimes I exhibit common sense, othertimes, (like now at 1:30 a.m.) I do not.
- Also, if he happened to referee basketball, that would be quite the icing on the cake!
I LOVE YOU!