Thursday, December 18, 2008

DONE and DONE!

This may have been the best semester I've had at BYU. After three years, I think I deserve it. I don't know what it was... but everything seemed different.

  1. I didn't work full-time. Granted, that meant having to accept a generous donation from each one of my aunts and uncles in order to pay off the rest of my tuition - but I some how made it through with their help, and the help of my parents.
  2. I didn't want to transfer. I didn't even think about it! Of course, it might be because I am so dang close, that thinking of transfer would be insane. But on top of that, I LOVED my classes and I never felt completely overwhelmed.
  3. I had friends and a SOCIAL LIFE! It was amazing. I did homework, and yet I still had time to play. I've never had so many friends in all of my life, and I've been having SO MUCH fun!
  4. I can absolutely see the end of this adventure called BYU. I can't believe it, only two more semesters.
  5. I didn't have to email my teachers asking for an extension or forgiveness, I turned in everything and on time and I'm not stressing about my grades. Whatever I get, I'll be pretty pleased with it.
  6. I got A's (A's!!!) on tests and projects and papers...
  7. I was able to actively do my calling at church; and I enjoyed it! Not only that but I did dinner group and church activities. Whoa. Participation - who knew how much it enriched your life?
  8. I had FRIENDS IN CLASS! Which meant studying with people... actually studying. Holy cow!
  9. I LOVED my classes. I can't believe how much I actually enjoy my major, and the classes in my major. I was expecting to HATE political geography, and it turned out to be totally cool. I like it. I like geography. Amazing.
  10. I'm done! I finished! I don't have to worry about school until January 5, 2009. Oh man!
This is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...