Monday, December 29, 2008

70 Things - Say what?

I filled this out...and I regret it. It's not even revealing. There's only ONE question that is fun.

70 Facts about me:

1. What are your initials? SMA
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Jeans and a blouse...and a really sweet jacket.
3. Last thing you ate? Pop-Tart
4. One place you will NEVER eat at? I'm not sure I follow.
5. I say Shotgun, you say: Wedding!
6. Last person you hugged? Willingly? Holly. Forcefully? Brad
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? I don't know
8. Would you date anyone you met online? I could never bring myself to meet people online
9. Name something you like physically about yourself: My lips...
10. The last place you went out to dinner to? El Sombrero - best salsa. Ever.
11. Who is your best friend? My mother
12. What time of the day is it? 12:31 AM EST
13. Who/What made you angry today? I don't get angry
14. Baseball or Football? Football
15. Ever gone skinny dipping? No
16. Favorite type of Food? Sweet potatoes, Pad Thai, pork... French toast. It's very hard to say.
17. Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
18. Do you download music: No, sadly...
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? I make it a point not to wear socks when I can, so I can't dirty them.
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? Eh. Other cultures are cooler.
21. Would you date the person who posted this? No.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Sometimes I can convince my dad to play for me
23. Do you love anyone? Of course
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? No. I believe that all this fake make-up and touch-up stuff has ruined Darwinism.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No, and I probably never will
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? No
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Yes, I once received flowers from a trucker at IHOP
28. How many pets do you have? My family has a dog, Rusty. He is not my pet, though.
29. Have you met a real redneck? I live in Ohio... need I say more?
30. How is the weather right now? Blustry and getting colder
31. What are you listening to right now? My sister, coughing and wheezing and the comforting hum of the furnace
32. What is your current favorite song? Decode by Paramore or Supermassive Black Hole by Muse or... or... there are so many
33. What was the last movie you watched? Ratatouille
34. Do you wear contacts? Yes, sometimes
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? On a walk to the high school with Mackenzie and the dog
36. What are you afraid of? drowning
37. How many piercings have you had? 2 - one per ear
38. What piercings do you want? I want to pierce the middle of my ear, but it'll never happen
39. What's one thing you've learned this year? That positivity is a choice, and a whole lot more fun than negativity... also, that you can find half-timbering in Germany and Scandanavia.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? What'sa Starbucks?
41. What Magazines are you reading? I don't read magazines
42. Have you ever fired a gun: does a laser gun count?
43. Are you missing someone? I've got everyone I need at home, now. But I do miss my roommates.
44. Favorite TV show? The Office and Chuck
45. Do you have an obession with WoW? Ewww...no.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Jodi Foster - don't worry, I don't see it either.
47. What celeb do you look like? I am a celebrity and I happen to look like myself
48. Who would you like to see right now? Nobody - I looke absolutely wretched!
49. Favorite movie of all time? Ever After
50. Do you find yourself loved? I'm pretty sure that My dad and Mackenzie love me.
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing? Oh yes. The worst was gossiping about a coworker on IM, to that coworker...whoops, wrong window! SORRY!
52. Favorite smell? Men's cologne, styrofoam, anything Apple/Cinnamon in nature
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? butter, plain, or carmalized
54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com? What?
55. Ever been in a cop car in real life? Yes, I was picked up on the side of the road
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? No, thank heavens
57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Hmmm... Neither?
58. What's something that really bugs you? Oh there is so much! People who don't accelerate on the on-ramp to the highway. Motorcycles taking up an entire parking space.
59. Do you like Michael Jackson? Oh, he is a weird dude. But I like his music from back in the day.
60. Taco Bell or Burger King? Taco Bell
61. What's your favorite perfume? Romance, Ralph Lauren
62. Favorite baseball team? I HATE baseball...
63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number? Not ever
64. Nipple or Nose rings? For what?
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? 72 hours
66. Last time you went bowling? Way too long ago... I think it was for a birthday party last March
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? Lol. A loading dock in the Wilk, my car when I was only a couple miles from home, the side of the road in the middle of a blizzard, my front room floor on a newspaper, my bedroom floor on a laundry pile, the bathtub, the loveseat in the front room...
68. Who was your last phone call? To? From? I don't know... I don't talk on the phone when I'm HOME. Probably Jessica.
69. Last time you were at work? Sometime in November...
70. What's the closest orange object to you? A pen

2 comments:

  1. You don't get angry? Okay, and I'm not obsessed with dogs. There. Now we've both lied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Chuck! That show is awesome. Also ditto on the getting angry.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...