Monday, June 01, 2009

According to Roberta...


I think I like living with Roberta. She is good for the self-esteem.
In the past few weeks that Becca has been away, Roberta (who is Becca's Mother) has given me quite a list of compliments as we have gotten to know each other.

Apparently, I have stunning eyes.

And a fiery personality - but in a quiet way.

And, I'm cute (also beautiful, gorgeous and any number of other synonyms). And sometime - in the near future - some guy is going to snatch me up because I'm so sexy.

Yup, I think I'll stick around here.

3 comments:

  1. Hahhah! Oh, man, I freaking love you. End of story. :) And yes. I stalked you and found you. But it's really Carla's blog's fault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are roommates for, if not to remind us how fabulous we are!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...