Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Whoamazing Sandwich!

On the way back from Idaho, we stopped at the Crossroads Diner in Tremonton, Utah. It was really ghetto and while speculating how they could possibly stay in business we ordered sandwiches. The sandwich I got was fairly delicious. And easily recreated.

So after I dropped Becca off at the airport, I tried my hand at making my own awesome sandwich - and succeeded, exponentially.

  1. Sautee green peppers and onions
  2. Melt pepperjack cheese on top of creation
  3. Put turkey on whole grain bread
  4. Add green peppers and onions, and a little bit of spicy ranch dressing
  5. Return to pan to brown the bread
  6. Add tomatoes
Um...can I just say - DELICIOUS! I would say that maybe it was because I was starving and that was the reason this tasted so good. Perhaps it was the fact that I made it myself using whatever pans and dishes and making messes knowing that I could clean it up when I wanted to. But no, that is not the case. It was just simply delectable. Yum yum yum. I can't wait until tomorrow, so I can have it again!

Or why wait...maybe I'll just have a midnight snack.

Now I just have to come up with a name for this...

1 comment:

  1. sounds amazing... can i join you for this incredible sandwich?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...