Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Pictures

After I did my Christmas card, Becca and I decided we'd one up it and actually do Christmas cards. So we "hired" our friend Laurel - who is trying to start up her own photography business - and had her come and take pictures. We went to the Marriott hotel in Provo and took some pictures by the tree and in front of the fireplace and felt like complete dorks in front of all the guys working the night shift on a Sunday. So here are some of the pictures that we liked:


This was a good one.

 
I love this picture. I feel like it is the epitome of what Becca has to deal with sometimes. My scheming ways, my little excitements over small and juvenile and really ridiculous things...and her response. I'm an idiot. Ha.
  

And THIS is the masterpiece that happens to be the focal point of our Christmas card - which quite perfectly says, "Sending you holiday hugs and kisses." If you don't get it, you're slow and I'm disappointed. Just look again, I was completely tickled! I would put a picture of the actual card, but then I'd have to scan it, and that's not going to happen.

1 comment:

  1. How festive! And Becca is hugging the present and you're sending the kiss? I think I might be slow...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...