Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Hey Kid! Quit playing Hot Cross Buns on my nerves!

Disclaimer: This post is random. And dumb, but I'm posting anyway because...it just fits with today.

I was walking around the store today and this seriously annoying kid was screeching out the lyrics to Hot Cross Buns. I feel like I have a pretty high tolerance level for kids (I'm lying right now) but this child was out of control. I came up with the phrase above, though, and was easily pacified.

I've been in a weird mood today.

I don't know how it started. Maybe it was because I had an enjoyably long shower? Or the fact that my breakfast consisted of Reese's. Maybe because it was pay day? Or even the fact that I am antsy and nervous and excited to be trying something new and made an advancement towards that by paying my deposit to my new place in Single Tree #5. (Sorry Amy, no pictures or website. I will take some when I get a chance.) Whatever it was, it came to when I went to lunch with Wein and Fern.

Anyway, I've gotten side tracked. The point is... this crazy mood has seen me throughout the day. I watched Glee on Hulu.com. Glee is the best show on television. That is until Chuck comes on in January. And I'm not discounting The Office... but yeah, it's hilarious. It made me cry. I love it. And work was good and busy, but not crazy so I could breathe. And I got paid. I bought some groceries, for the first time since I moved in with Roberta. (Like legitimate grocery shopping... like, I have lunches for work and stuff.) And I didn't do Stats - though, I seriously thought about it. I didn't get my laundry done. Or clean my room. But I did talk to my mom (x3), my dad, Amy, Brad, Mackenzie, my cousin Andrew (x2), my cousin Chloe and my aunt Elouise.

I really feel like this day is complete. Oh! And Roberta made me brownies for my birthday. They had walnuts in them. AND someone called me "hott stuff." I've lost my train of though again, so I am ending this absolutely pointless post with exclamation points!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...