Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Seven Deadly Sins Survey

WRATH


1. Who did you last get angry with?
Stats - it's always stats
2. What is your weapon of choice?
Pen
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
Sure - if they deserved it
4. How about of the same sex?
Probably not
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
Probably Becca.
6. What is your pet peeve?
What isn't? Smoking mothers. Bad drivers.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
Both. It depends.

SLOTH


1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't?
Read my scriptures. Clean my room.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
4:00 p.m.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
My cousin, Simon.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
I was tired!
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
Yes.
6. When was the last time you got in a good workout?
Ha.
7. How many times did you snooze your alarm clock today?
Hahaha. Like 6 times.

GLUTTONY


1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
? I like water
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat??
White
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one night?
0 oz.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
Nope
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
Yup
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
Depends - I like Thai. A little bit of everything in there.
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet and thought "lunch"?
Oh, false!

LUST


1. How many people have you seen naked:
Assuming that myself and babies do not count... 0
2. How many people have seen YOU naked:
I should hope, no one. Though, there would be no way of knowing...
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at someones chest/crotch?
Uhhh... no?
4. Have you "done it"?
IT! No.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender?
Um?
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
LOL. I wish. No.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
"Congratulations. You aren't pregnant." I've heard that a few times. Phew!

GREED


1. How many credit cards do you own?
2
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
Any book store
3. If you had $10 million, what would you do with it?
Travel, and get conned into spending it somewhere dumb
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
Rich
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
I don't know if I could... a boring, easy job? Sure.
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
Nope (I don't think so)
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
Zero - they are stored somewhere else

PRIDE


1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of?
Finished writing a novel
2. Whats one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
Nearly graduated college - and I'll get there, so they'll be proud then for sure!
3. What things would you like to accomplish in your life?
Get published. Make some money from it.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
Depends - but yes
5. Have you ever entered a contest knowing you would win?
That's the only time I enter
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
Of course not
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
I haven't fallen asleep on my desk or under my desk

ENVY


1. What item does your friend have that you want?
A husband
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
Amy - because she hates that show
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
I like being me
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
That would imply...nevermind. No.
5. Have you ever wished you had a different physical feature?
Every day
6. What trait in others do you wish you had for yourself?
More motivation
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?
No


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...