Thursday, December 10, 2009

Late December back in '63

December 10 is probably one of the most underrated days of the year. But it should be celebrated with GUSTO! (GUSTO I SAY!) Because it is my mom's birthday and she deserves to be celebrated. I was trying to find a poem or song or something that fit here, but they were all really gay and my mom just doesn't deserve a gay poem on her commemorative post.

That being said, well, there isn't much more to say. My mom is the most awesome, caring, faithful woman I know and I love her more than life. She is literally my best friend. I hope that she knows how much she means to me. (She should, I only call her six times a day in order to tell her! That's right Mom, my calling you and telling you every mundane thing that happens in my life is just a way for me to tell you how much I love you!)

So, Happy Birthday, Mom! You deserve a very wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...