Monday, August 02, 2010

"I wasted time, and now time doth waste me." - Shakespeare

And other STATS related posts on Facebook.

  • "Dear Stats, ... I don't even have the hear to finish a letter to you. How will I ever finish the class?"
  • Packing is better than stats, but not by much.
  • If Stats were a person, I'd hire a hit man. No questions asked.
  • If Stats were a person, he/she would not be a part of my exclusive club.
  • If Stats were a person, she'd be an old maid.
  • If Stats were a person, I'd sanction a witch hunting expedition - as long as stats ended on the pyre.
  • Even if it WERE snowing, raining and crapping outside, it'd be too nice a day to do stats.
  • If Stats were a person, he'd be worth more alive than dead...but I'd kill him anyway.
  • If Stats were a person, I'd make sure I would set my alarm for every hour in the morning, starting at 3 a.m. I would never hear it...but I know she would.
  • Feeling very violent towards stats today.
  • "And the Dark Lord (Statistics) will mark her as his equal, but she will have power the Dark Lord knows not...and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives." From Harry Potter
  • It's cold and rainy outside...and with only stats to keep me warm, I think I'll just go to bed! 
  • I feel a tantrum coming on. Must be time to do stats.
  • Not going to Korea because of Stats. Can we just send stats to North Korea? They'd know what to do with him.
  • "Whadja expect? To come back to me after a month and a half of neglect and remember everything we shared? Forget it!" - Stats. 
  • Started quiz on Wed, 15 Jul 2009, 11:45 AM. Completed Sat, 17 Oct 2009, 5:43 PM. Time taken, 94 days 5 hours. Guess it's a good thing there is no time limit.
  • A day of frustration and tears. Neat.
  • "Interpret the y-intercept in context even though that doesn't make sense." - Thank you stats, because I enjoy when the questions don't make sense. Joke's on you though, I just got a 15/15 when I was too lazy even to cheat and my eyes were out of focus. TAKE THAT! 
  • Remember how stats is the most baleful, malefic canker in my life? Well, I certainly never forgot.
  • Stats exhausts me from the tips of my toes to my migraine-filled head.
  • "...from Hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee." - Moby Dick
It's easy to see that the past year and a half, I've had plenty to say about this most dreaded subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...