Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Clean Room

My room is clean. Truly clean: dusted, vacuumed, bed made, clothes put away, drawers organiz....ok, the my desk drawers aren't really organized. But aside from that, it is clean. I always feel like I don't know what to do with myself when my room is clean. When my clothes are laying on the floor making it necessary for a pogo stick, I can find any number of things to do. There's always a book to be read, a show to catch up on, friends to hang out with, shopping to be done, baking to be done, etc. etc. etc. But when my room is clean, I feel lost. I feel like I should have a party in my room, but I can't find anything to do.

What does that say about me? It seems very, very backwards. Because my room is clean, I should be doing all of those things mentioned above. I have enough room in here to do yoga if I wanted!

I think there is a reason that the one novel I finished writing was finished while I was supposed to be doing Statistics. I'm driven by chaos and mostly by procrastinating. That's not a good thing, and it's about to change. Because I'm going to have to find something to do now that my room is GOING to stay clean.

Day 2, complete.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post. I am just trying to imagine your room clean. I bet it is nice.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...