Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Zombie Slayer

After work today, I stopped at my favorite nail salon and got a manicure and pedicure. I'm pretty sure the nail techs were making fun of the polish choice, but it is really growing on me. Luckily, nothing matches hunter orange.


Still, I like them. Also, in case you are wondering, I'm totally sold on the Shellac nails. They require maintenance, which is annoying, and if you pick off the polish yourself, it really does a number (damage) on the nail underneath. But, as long as I have the polish on, it keeps them strong and amazing and they grow long and don't break.

Then, because I have absolutely nothing to eat in my house, and I just happened to be driving next to Cafe Rio, I picked up a burrito. Delicious.

After, I got to preview a friend's film that will be submitted to the Sundance Film Festival this week.

And then I killed zombies for a couple of hours.

I have to admit, this whole zombie slaying thing never much interested in me. Nor did picking up the controller to any modern day game console. But, the boys have an Xbox and a zombie-slaying game, and even though I'm terrible at it, I can't help but slash away with my melee weapon and shoot at the chargers and boomers and whatever. I can't figure out ladders and aiming, and I easily get lost... but, there's been improvement and they haven't kicked me out of the house yet.

It's kind of fun. For a video game. I guess.

Overall, a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...