Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
and ONLY - TJ

2. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?
tasted cooking rum...but everything else has been non-alcoholic. I could go for a pina colada right about now, though

3. What was your FIRST job?
hostess at Bob Evans

4. What was your FIRST car?
'88 Delta Oldmobile - Bessie. She was kidnapped (stolen) TWICE! and then raped (gutted and sold for parts...don't ask me which). She was my favorite! I had a window that didn't work, no a/c, a ghetto stereo, the ceiling was falling down, and I could rub the paint off with my finger! But she was a tank!

5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Fern

6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Myself - I'm essentially selfish and conceited

7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Linda Holt - I loved her. She gave me my first time-out in school. I liked to talk.

8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Probably to Utah, but I don't think I remember well...It might have been to Washington. Probably Utah though.

9. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Natasha something... and no. I had a friend Kate and she had bright curly hair, too. I don't talk to her either. Those were school chums. My FIRST best friend was Amy, my sister - and yeah, I talk to her.

10. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I think it was at Natasha's, actually. We would pretend to interview her little brother because he slept with his eyes opened and snored for an answer. We thought it was hilarious.

11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Kira? I can't remember, it was a bad morning.

12. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
I think my aunt Holly's. I wore pink and white.

13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Swore. No, not really. I'm pretty sure I hit the snooze button. Wait, are you talking morning as in 4am when I was still doing homework? Or when I woke up at 7:30am and wanted to swear because I was supposed to have been up at 6:00am? This is a confusing question.

14. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Ben Lee

15. FIRST tattoo?
Washable

16. First piercing?
My ears - prior to being six. I got little pink "diamond" studs. They were cute. I lost one in the Patrick's backyard.

17. First foreign country you've been to?
Don't make me cry - I've never gone anywhere.

18. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
In the theater: 101 Dalmations, I loved LOVED the Little Mermaid when I was little. And Cinderella. The Sound of Music is up there in early beginnings.

19. When was your FIRST detention?
I think 5th grade, when I would forget to do my homework

20. What was the first state you lived in?
I was born in Kentucky and lived there for like, 18 months.

21. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Amy. We shared a room for many, many years. Out here at BYU - Mindy Skousen


These aren't firsts, but they were included in this questionnaire ---

22. If you had one wish. What would it be?
I have lots of wishes. The obvious one is to travel. And have babies. And to have a husband that I want to have babies with. Is that too much information? Probably.

23. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Yes, I would like to learn how to speak Spanish and Italian and French and Portuguese and...and...and...Romanian! I do not have the gift of tongues though. I can barely pronounce the simplest of Spanish. Hole-ah. Como Hestah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...