Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shooting Star

I was in Provo Canyon tonight standing around a bonfire and admiring the stars when I happened to witness a shooting star...and then a few minutes later another one.

I can't help but admire the beauty God has created for us. As cold as it has been, and as much as I have hated Utah the past week - it never ceases to amaze me how beautiful it can be. Up in the canyon surrounded by the Uintah mountains with the stars out in full force. It's breathtakingly beautiful.

On top of that, I was at the bonfire with some good friends, and had a total blast. This year has been by far the best year out here in Utah. I've spent an entire year at the Omni - our ward is great, I have such good, fun friends...and I'll be really sad to be moving out next month. I've never been sad to move out of anywhere before (except home, of course) and I just hope that the friendships I've made are the lasting sorts even though I'm moving across town.

Take a minute to wish on my falling stars. I couldn't think of anything good - so I'm giving them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...