Saturday, March 28, 2009

For those of you who read this...

I found two entries that were in my drafts and have since published them. They are still in chronological order from when I started the entry...which means you might miss it. If you want to read the new-ish posts:

Click here for Our Miraculous Bodies - musings of a tired person.
Learn about my awesome stake conference.

And...a picture, just for fun.This is from Kira's bridal shower. We don't know why we are all wearing black - it just happened like that. However, I think we were subconsciously mourning the loss of our beloved friend. (Also...my hair looks fairly tolerable in this picture. Which, has been the first time since I cut it that I liked it. FYI: I have not been able to recreate the look since.)

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...