Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Ok - one more...or four

FOUR THINGS:

Four names that people call me:
  1. S
  2. Lil Essie
  3. Shell
  4. Shelli-belli*
*Use at your own risk. I really, really hate this.

Four jobs I have had:
  1. Hostess/Waitress
  2. MarCom Assistant
  3. Checker at a grocery store
  4. Executive assistant at EDISON

Four movies I've watched more than...well a lot:
  1. Ever After
  2. Pride and Prejudice
  3. Best Two Years
  4. ... There are so many! All the ones I own.

Four places I have lived:
  1. Lexington, KY
  2. Spokane, WA
  3. Troy, OH
  4. Provo, UT
Side note: I've moved a LOT in Provo. I started at the University Villa, then spent a couple years in Branbury, moved to Sprinville to live with Dennis, moved to Pioneer (townhomes), and now I'm at the Omni.

Four people who email me regularly:
  1. Katie/Courtney (though, not so much anymore...)
  2. My teachers and people from class...boring
  3. Colin, lately
  4. Ashley/Fern/Wein
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Thai Yellow Curry and Rice (so good it has to be capitalized)
  2. Sweet potatoes - in chili, as fries, plain, with brown sugar and butter...YUM! YUM!
  3. Bread/Rolls - as cinnamon rolls, French toast, with honey butter, scones, just with butter, banana bread with nuts! Holy cow! I'm a carbo-holic.
  4. FRUIT - Fresh fruit... pink lady apples are my favorite! grapes! pears! fresh peaches! strawberries! I'm so excited for summer so I can get my hands on these babies! YUM!

Four places I'd rather be right now:
  1. In Ohio, holding my niece
  2. On a beach, working on my...well, in the sun
  3. EUROPE
  4. IN BED!

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
  1. Meeting Kelsie!
  2. NEW MEXICO!
  3. California!
  4. GRADUATING!!!
Oh - and an honorable mention: My magical night. Still working out the details for this one. But I am determined to have one "magical" night before my next birthday. So far, it's not going very well, but I think we need to define what is magical. Since I'm not sure what I'm looking for, it's harder to find.

Four TV shows that I watch:
  1. CHUCK
  2. the Office
  3. American Idol
  4. Lie to Me
Honorable mention: ER - it is the FINAL season, so I try to watch it

Four movies I want to see right now:
  1. Slumdog Millionaire
  2. Tale of Despereaux
  3. Confessions of a Shopoholic
  4. New in Town

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...