Sunday, April 05, 2009

Self-Discoveries While Studying

A large homework assignment is a great way to learn a few things about yourself. Writing my research paper (due tomorrow) has been no exception. And here's what I've learned:
  1. I am more than easily distracted. I am in a perpetual state of distraction.
  2. Whenever I get on a roll, it scares me. It's time to take a break and check Facebook, eat or find a roommate. (See #1)
  3. I'll lose a lot of weight when I don't have big projects and tests like this. Homework makes me want to stuff my face. Continually. I'm insatiable when I'm studying.
  4. Al Capone's Son, Sonny, went to school with Dezi Arnez in Florida. Mary Todd Lincoln was clinically insane, and abused poor Abe (who had lots of his own health problems) Turns out, had Abe not been assisinated, he probably would have died of cancer within the next year, anyway. John Wilkes Booth may have just done our President a huge favor.
  5. Bras are uncomfortable. Especially if your skin is of a lobster-ish condition.
  6. Eric Clapton is good study music.
  7. Just because you are on page 8 of 12 - does not mean you will be done in a mere hour's time. Turns out, those last 4 pages will kill you. Literally.
  8. I still have my presentation to go.
Did I mention how glad I will be when this is all over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...