Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Single Vs. Married

I decided today...just today, mind you. That I am inherently happy being single for the time being.

Shocker.

I have MANY married friends, and a few engaged friends...and I love them. I love their stories about their husbands and the crazy antics and wars that they get in. I'm very happy for them.

And as much as I want to be married - I am incredibly content with being single right now.

Interesting.

So get me a passport, find me a job - I'm here to stay single for a while. And I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. My mom always taught me to enjoy my life in the present, and not to constantly be waiting for the future. She is a very wise woman. Enjoy where you're at! You're young! And come nanny my unborn child!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...