Thursday, April 16, 2009

To do or Not to do

Finals are here again.

To do:
  • Study my brains out
  • Pack
  • Move stuff over to Roberta's (where I'm moving to)
  • Clean
  • Laundry

Things I've actually done over the last few days:
  • Co-thrown Kira's bridal shower
  • Celebrated Chris' birthday
  • Discovered a new movie: Under the Greenwood
  • Worked on my book
  • Packed 1/2 my clothes
  • Cleaned the bathroom
  • Took a bath
  • Took 1 final
  • Finished ALL my classes
  • Made an S CD for Kira
  • FTC
  • Had my handwriting analyzed
  • Located a lost favorite book
  • Cleaned out the trunk of my car
  • Made arrangements for a couple trips: Here I come OHIO, CALIFORNIA, NEW MEXICO, COLORADO, and IDAHO!!!
  • CURSED at the SNOW!!!
  • Turned down free Shirley Temples and a trip to get yogurt...all for the sake of studying
I foresee a problem.

Guess I'll get on it, right now.

2 comments:

  1. turned down free shirley temples and yogurt... tsk tsk that's just sad. What'd you find out about your handwriting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. COLORADO!!! When?? Take me with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...