Since this is the case - it was important to note that a man that grows a nice beard, possesses a desirable stature, fortune and sense of humor, along with fine traits such as a testimony of Jesus Christ, a job/education, background in cowboying, Ebonics, and general rakish behavior does not exist.
Homework assignment #1: List 5 characteristics that are desirable but that are not considered superfluous, impossible or overly ridiculous. Such traits should not include general aesthetics or personality but should stick the absolute necessary traits deemed appropriate from the course instructors.
- A testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ
- An interest and honest effort in one day becoming a provider, i.e. is working to better his education and/or is currently pursuing an education
- In possession of a particular sense of humor
- One with whom I am comfortable to be myself
- Has instilled a particular love of family within himself