Saturday, September 12, 2009

The PottsFern all-in-one course on How to Score a Dude

I was recently invited to participate in an all-inclusive course on how to "score a dude" sponsored and given by the other members of the FTC. I suppose they want to see me happily settled with a husband of my own. Or maybe they just get a real kick out of my love life...only, I don't have one. So they are hoping that through this "course" they will provide themselves some entertainment.

While I believe that the reasons are less than admirable, I couldn't help but think that I need all the help that I can get. And with Meghan and Kati at the helm, I'm sure I'll learn...a lot.

The pamphlet reads as follows:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...