Saturday, October 31, 2009

Quick Post

I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately, which makes me sad...but despite being very busy, I haven't really had a lot to blog about. My days consist of work...and more work...and then usually some church activity where I am trying to integrate myself in the "new" ward (and have been unsuccessful thus far) or doing stats.

I have taken my first stats test.And I have not checked my score yet.

[Pause, because I've finally remembered to check my score while sitting at the computer...]

Never mind, it looks like there isn't a way to check that on the one of twenty-two (only three) sites that they give you to do this dumb course. Don't worry though, I've emailed the "stattutor" to ask. I really want to know. Well, there is a part of me that doesn't care, but whatever. I am now advancing into a part of the course where I really won't understand anything. William has his work cut out for him.

In other news, now that November is nigh upon us, NEW MOON is as well. Everything they put out makes me just a little bit more excited for the film. I have embedded a series of clips from the trailers and interviews. It should just be on continuous play, so watch it. You'll see one clip that was just released yesterday. It's pretty good. And I definitely know that New Moon will be SO much better than Twilight.

Speaking of which, the guys at work found out that I sort of like Twilight, and have since been quizzing me everyday. I met Wes' wife and she was telling me how he was asking her for trivia questions and was embarrassed to admit that she knew the books well enough to give the questions, and that she knew them herself. I laugh, because I feel the same way. Ah, well...



Halloween hasn't been the same this year as it was last year. We had a party every night last year and all dressed up like nuns and had an awesome time (I don't think I will ever beat the fun I had dancing at the mental hospital) - but this year, I'm so tired. And I don't have a costume. I've been to three parties already (the one we threw on Wednesday, the lame ward party on Thursday -- lame probably because 1)We missed the main activity 2)I still don't feel comfortable in our ward and 3)Not very many people showed up....Also, the fact that our Bishop likes country music and that was what was playing when we arrived...blech -- and then the Omni party last night. Which was fun.) So tonight there is talk about going to Salt Lake, where 1)I don't know anyone 2)I'm still tired and 3)I have millions of things to do. I guess we will see what happens. I have a feeling I am going to be dragged there. Sigh.

Happy Halloween! Amy, I want to see picutres of my little baby gnome! (And you!) Please send them ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...