Friday, March 19, 2010

New Hair

BEFORE



Granted, I didn't really do my hair yesterday - I just wore it in a pony tail. So when I took this picture right before my hair appointment, it was at optimum grossness level. (Well, it was clean, so at least I had that going for me.) But it looks kind of manegy.

AFTER


Of course, my camera on my phone is not very good for color quality. But it is more red. I have a few brighter red panels in my hair and bangs. My bangs are straight across, again. I don't know why I do that, because I never like it once I've styled them myself. Luckily, they're cut so I can swoop them or pin them back if I need to. Which I probably will....

2 comments:

  1. Looks really good. I'm glad you didn't go shorter. Are you happy with it? Did you like Allison?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...