Friday, January 28, 2011

Starved for Hilarity

After tonight's Relief Society activity, Savannah, Melissa and I went over to Megan's house for a little exercise. I did the elliptical while they shredded it with Jilliane.

I think it was the activity, but I was in a super hyper mood. The likes of which have not been seen since I have been separated from Becca for these many months. It is proof that I am totally starved for hilarity in my life, because by the end of my workout, I was still bouncing off the walls, or actually, rolling off the noodle.

Melissa has one of those foam core noodle things, OK, it's called a foam roller. To help stretch out the muscles. As I was rolling, I was also wheezing (sports induced asthma, neat, right?) and then laughing right off the noodle and face planting into the floor.

It was insane. And it was funny. And I haven't laughed to the point of tears for ages. I loved every second of it. And I really do love that roller thing, even though, my muscles will still probably be sore when I wake up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...