Monday, February 14, 2011

Quiz...dumb

1. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing socks... I avoid wearing socks. The last time I wore socks... I was working out with Megan and Melissa.

2.What are you listening to right now? The Valentine's Day Cardiac Partiac playlist James and I put together.

3.What was the last thing you ate? Dark Chocolate covered oreo.

4.Can you drive a stick shift? I'm sure that if I ever had the opportunity to try, I'd figure it out really quick.

5. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom. And when she picked up she said, "I was just laughing at you." Thanks, Mom! :D

6. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Um, I stole this. Dumb question.

7. How old are you today? 25 years 2 months and some random days.

8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Basketball or football. But I rarely catch a game if it is on TV.

9. What is your favorite drink? Ice cold, cold water. With ice.

10. Have you ever dyed your hair? I do not dye my hair. I color my hair. And yes, it needs it again...badly. I'm thinking a little more blonde this time.

11. Favorite food? It's a tie between Thai Yellow Curry and Fish Tacos from Rubios. Or maybe a burrito from Cafe Rio.... Or maybe it's just sweet potatoes. It is really hard to choose.

12. What is the last movie you watched? In the theater? GNOMEO AND JULIET! And it was really great. A DVD? Easy A. It was dumb. Or on TV? The Hallmark channel.

13. Favorite day of the year? Anytime that I am surrounded by family and friends and the weather is good.

14. How do you vent? My blog. To my mom. To my journal. And to anyone/everyone who will listen. By lots of writing and talking.

15. What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved Barbies. I loved making up their love stories, and designing their house all over my bedroom (we had all the furniture for the dollhouse, but no house.)

16. What is your favorite season? Late summer and the fall - up until the first snow.

17. Cherries or Blueberries? Depends on what for? Cherry cheesecake flavored. Blueberries in my yogurt and cereal.

[SECTION ABOVE COMPLETED LAST NIGHT]

21. Living situation? I live with some girls. In a condo/apartment-type thing that is borderline awesome, and closer to ghetto.


22. When was the last time you cried? A couple of weeks ago, in the shower.


23. What is on the floor of your bathroom right now? My pajamas and the extension cord that allows me to have my radio in the bathroom when I'm showering. And the rugs, of course.

24. What did you do last night? Made, like, 65 cupcakes and dipped Oreos (that turned out to be a disaster...sort of.)


25. What are you most afraid of? I'm not afraid of anything...


26. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Anything but plain.


27. Favorite dog breed? Teacup piglets.


28 .Favorite day of the week? Saturday, of course. Sometimes Thursdays.


29. How many states/countries have you lived in? Kentucky to Washington to Ohio to Utah.

30. Diamonds or pearls? Depends on the outfit. I love both. I own neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...