Monday, September 20, 2010

Again, so soon?

I revamped by blog again... I can't decide if I like it better than the last one, but I've been adding a bunch of different things to promote Unrealized Dreams and I'm still loving the design feature on blogger, so... it had to be done.

I was also going to take a minute and update on some things, but life plugs on and nothing really new is going on. I vow to go to bed early every night, but then decide that 9 p.m. is too early to actually retire, so then I start working on something: writing, cleaning, movie, etc. and I miss my bedtime by about three hours. So, I'm still getting to bed between midnight and 1 a.m., instead of 11:00 p.m. like I plan. And I still have a ridiculously hard time getting up in the morning, even when I think I've gotten enough sleep.

I don't know what it is about rational thinking in the morning, but all logic is lost. I barely comprehend that my alarm - nay, three alarms - have been going off for over an hour. And when I finally do understand that that is what the racket is (assuming that I've heard the noise at all) I somehow haggle with myself as to how much more time I get to remain in bed. Trust me, it always seems very much on the up and up to get a few more, or twenty, minutes of sleep when I'm laying there wishing it were Saturday morning and I had nothing to do.

Of course, when you read posts like yesterday, you might begin to understand why I enjoy sleep so gosh darn much. I mean, just think of the movie-dreams I get to "watch" while I'm asleep. They're exciting! And free!

Or, I guess you can't consider them free, because when I am running late in the morning, technically they cut into my work hours, which means I am being paid less....

On that logic, I'm paying more for my dream-movies than I would a regular movie. Which seems really stupid, now that it is not 7:30 a.m.

Hey! Does anyone want to go see a movie with me? I really want to now that I am thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...