Friday, September 17, 2010

I did it...

I do realize how late it is, but I have to announce that I decided to go with the self-publishing option for the time being.

Unrealized Dreams is now available to any and all who want to order it. Either print or electronic. Use the code: REMARKABLE305 to receive 15% off.

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

You can still read the first four chapters here.

Tell your mom, your friends...whoever.



I know that the print option is pricey. That was the lowest option they made available. So, just know that I am not getting rich off your purchases. Instead, I'm just getting the satisfaction of knowing that my book is out there on somebody's shelf, or propping up a table or being the lonely dog's chew toy.

1 comment:

  1. you can expect my mom and I to have a copy. your cover looks good. i like it.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...