Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I need a house...

So I can buy a couple of these.

I would name them Finnick and Elinor.

Aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen? I've been obsessing over them for the past week or so. I'm convinced it is the only type of pet I would ever be OK with.

They're smart. They can be litter-box trained. They can be trained to do anything. They don't get too big. They don't shed. And they are so stinking cute!

Oh my gosh. Don't you just love them? I do. So someone, please buy me a house so I can have a little piggy door for Finnick and Elinor to escape into the back yard. Can't you just see me in a cute little cottage-like-house with a white picket fence, a purple door, trimmed hedges and two teacup piglets?



Pretty much, it's the best idea I've ever had. I'm not even a pet person and Finnick has already won me over. I'd probably call him Finn for short.

Eeek! I'm so excited.

1 comment:

  1. Um... YES. I would totally come over just to play with your piglets!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...