Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Addendum No. 1 - Trying to be Obedient

Item No. 1 - As a matter of clarification, the idea of giving away baked goods as a means of "flirting" or "meeting someone" deserves to be mocked. Melissa and I were mocking - in every sense of the word - on our Sunday activity previously reported.

Item No. 2 - Not only did we go in to this project knowing that it was silly and would definitely be unsuccessful, but we glammed it up, jazzed it out and made it so incredible that even had the boys opened the doors to us, they would have found us either hilarious (because we are) or ridiculous (because they don't understand us). If I had had my way, Melissa and I would have put our hair in pigtails and ribbons and smacked our bubblegum as we talked to anyone we ran in to.

1 comment:

  1. I love how your work life has spilled over into your blogging life. Addendums!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...