Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Now where's the paint thinner?

Most people probably don't get off work just before 8 p.m. and decide that they want to take on a full-on craft project.

This girl, pictured above, did just that.

After making a stop at D.I. where I picked up several picture frames, and then a trip to WalMart to get some shampoo and spray paint, I headed back home.

Because I had just gotten off work, I didn't realize how late it was, really, except for the fact that it was dark. Which totally foiled my plans for spray painting the frames .Only, not really, because I moved the project inside.

I know that spray painting in the house is probably not the best idea, but as I said, it was already dark and it was starting to rain! There was no way I was going to get anything done if I tried to stay outside.

So now it is 3 a.m., and I am finished with the project. It did not go as planned. Some of the frames had stains or paints already on them, which reacted badly to the spray paint. We also don't seem to have a lot of pictures to put inside of frames, so I had to get creative with that.

Over all, though, I think I like it.






**Dad - you're just going to have to show me how to patch nail holes when you come to visit me in a couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...