Monday, January 11, 2010

True Friends

me: [Stats] makes me want to like, slit my wrists
  the LONG way
  I hate it so much
10:37 AM but I have to get it done
  And I thought I had until June
  but I only have until May
  which might as well be March
  which means...
  I need to get on it
  and I hate it
  and I haven't moved yet
  I'm not in classes - I'm not supposed to be stressed!
10:38 AM Meghan: hehehehe
  I'm sorry, but you're SO funny
 me: I don't see how this is funny
  at all
10:39 AM Meghan: well, look at it objectively
  you've had a year to do it
  and like you always do, you've left it until the very last second
  it's just funny
  and now you're piling things on top of stats that really aren't a big deal
  Jared and I said we would come help you move
  so that will take you like three seconds
  and then you can focus on stats
  which William will help you with
10:40 AM you're just being dramatic ;)
  which is very S-like
  so it's funny
 me: how dare you
 Meghan: hehehe
 me: way to put it into perspective
  how can I have my freak-outs
  if you are there to calm me down?
 
 Meghan: oh sorry
10:41 AM one second
  (this is what Jared does to me)
  (hem hem ... throat clearing)
  AAAAAAAAAAAAH
  THE WORLD IS FALLING APART
  I'M GOING TO BURST INTO FLAMES
  I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE IT
  TOO ... MUCH ... STRESS
10:42 AM AND I'M GETTING ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD BEES!
  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
  ...
  ...
  ...
  there
 me: Also, you have successfully made me laugh to the point of tears
10:43 AM Meghan: excellent

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...